Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Fairytale Collection ~ Rose Princess

Hi Friends!

DT Melanie here sharing this "BEAUTY" of a card. My husband's and my favorite animated video is "Beauty and the Beast" so I colored the new release called "Princess Rose" to look just like her. I will be giving this to my amazing husband on Valentine's Day.

 "Princess Rose" is a Paper Nest Dolls stamp and is part of the new "Fairytale Collection". Make sure to check out all the new Fairytale stamps over on "The Paper Nest Web Site"
As you can see here I absolutely Love Noor! Designs  dies by Joy Craft. I have just mastered the embossing feature with these dies and they are really magical. 

Here is a close up of my coloring. I have used the following Copic Markers to color her with:
E000,E00,E04,E11,E13,E15,E18,E21
Y02,Y06,Y08
YG45,YG63
R20,R32,R35,R37
She is a true beauty and I hope my husband loves his card!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card love the contrast of the colors too tfs

    ReplyDelete