Monday, February 20, 2017

Love Letter Avery

Hello Everyone!

Designer Noelle here to share with you my project for your inspiration with "Love Letter Avery".  I hope that you like what I've done with her and enter your own creations into our "Anything Goes" Challenge this month!


I colored the image with my copics. You can see it a little behind the fence, but she has red boots on. I used a few dies from my stash as well as some enamel shapes for the card. As usual the paper edges are inked in "Vintage Photo" from Distress Ink by Ranger.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope that you liked my creation. Feel free to leave some comments here or on my blog if you wish. Also, be sure to check out all the other adorable stamps that Christine has to offer HERE! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment