Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Frankie

Hello everyone!


I hope you're staying safe away from hurricanes, floods and fires! It's really been a weird year for weather this year! Christine is trying to recover from the destruction from the storm, so you'll have to contact her to purchase if you'd like to purchase the rubber stamp. Luckily, it's still just sunny where I'm at in Oregon but the nice weather is coming to an end unfortunately. Anyway, I'm here to share with you my next creation! I've used the new image "Frankie" for my card to get you inspired to start working on some Halloween crafts if that's your sort of thing. I don't typically make many Halloween creations because I don't give out many cards for it, but just couldn't pass up the opportunity to color up this cutie! I hope you love her as much as I do!



I played around with some different color combos with my copic markers on this one. She was fun to color up! The patterned paper I used is by Doodlebug Design, as well as the enamel dots. Lastly, I added a die cut with a die from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments and check out my blog for more details and photos. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment